AEN Logo Australian Universities Header

Study Journalism Courses in Perth / Western Australia

This page lists where to study journalism courses in Perth / Western Australia. The available programs in this area include:

  • Bachelor Of Communication In Journalism With Honours - Murdoch University
  • Postgraduate Certificate In Journalism - Murdoch University
  • Postgraduate Diploma In Journalism - Murdoch University
  • Master Of Journalism - Curtin University of Technology

If you do not find a course that matches your requirements then broaden your search from journalism Perth / Western Australia programs to related areas of study.

Undergraduate Journalism Courses On Campus in Perth / Western Australia
Murdoch University (1)  
Postgraduate Journalism Courses On Campus in Perth / Western Australia
Curtin University of Technology (1) Murdoch University (2)
The University of Western Australia (1)  

Share This Page:

Australian Universities Guide
University Open Days
Which University has the Most Females
Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter
Latest News
Click for the:
Top 10 Highest Paid Vice-Chancellors @ Australian Universities

Click for the:
Top 10 Things To Do at a University Open Day